Leanne and I

Leanne and I

Monday, February 22, 2016

Home alone

Leanne has a business trip to Vancouver this week so I will be home alone. I still have Coach and 25 with me so i won't be totally alone---they do tend to sleep a lot. Not sure if its because i'm boring or there just tired.



 Maybe some heavy metal rock music will wake them up.




On Friday i met a couple of guys for a pint in a pub in Islington. For you Pink Floyd fans part of the video "Another brick in the Wall" was filmed in this town.

On the way home i rode on the forth longest escalator in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_tube_station





On Saturday it was another cooking class for me. This one would be a six hour class of classic and modern sauces.





A list of  what we worked on, it was all very good.




My two favorite were the Bearnaise and the Creme Anglaise






While i was in the class Leanne was on her way to Vancouver. It would be 10 hours to Los Angels a 10 hour layover and then a 3 hour flight to Vancouver. She was exhausted when she arrived at her hotel room around midnight. She woke up to this view from her room, a reward for a long day.



No comments: